Click Here!

A piece of fanart I commissioned

JayDee

I nearly posted this in the art room, but luckily I thought to check the rules which have both in red and underlined that you should only post your "own" work. I did compare the thread titles there and saw none of them had specific code etc warnings too, so hope this is okay.

Since it's fan related but not writing related I figured Aimless Babble was the way to go as I wanted to share it with y'all:

This is a picture I commissioned from Candle ( http://www.neverfairies.net/ ) and I am very happy with how it turned out. It depicts Marvel comics characters Delphyne Gorgon and Amadeus Cho, and is set a whiles after the recent Prince of Power miniseries:

th_623035563_enoughwithmathslow_123_134lo.jpg

I don't commission art or stories very often, there's usually already pictures or stories close to what I like to see, thankfully, but as so few had tackled Delphyne erotica I went for it, dropped my dollars, and, yay!

Edited by JayDee

• 1 month later...

...and rather than start a new thread,

Karmagik of WWOEC recently asked a few of the writers there to submit short stories (very short. snippets, almost.) on one of four set themes for him to make pictures about. This is the one I submitted, along with his artistic rendition. A very cool little project! Picture NSFW.

th_156408517_shesincharge_02_123_130lo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Karmagik of WWOEC made another one one a little short story by me, same "She's In Charge" theme, and I think the first story where I have ever used the term obeisance.

th_405092315_shesincharge_03_123_528lo.jpg

I think the picture is pretty cool, and it's definitely fun seeing illustration with a short bit like that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.