Click Here!

Confound Those Cutie Marks

FairySlayer

Title: Confound Those Cutie Marks

Author: Fairy Slayer

Rating: Adult

Pairings: Twilight Sparkle/Rarity; Sweetie Belle (solo)

Summary: Twilight helps Rarity during a late-night design session, but Rarity's designs are actually set on Twilight herself.

Tags: COMPLETE: oneshot, challenge, f/f, oral, fingering (hoofing); minor2, solo, voyeurism

Feedback: Yell it out until your voice is horse hoarse! (My replies will be in Cartoons > Femslash subforum.)

Fandom: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

URL: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093116

....hoofing? Despite my lack of knowlege of the fandom when I get a minute I am going to read that just to see how "hoofing" works...

Oops! That was a bit cheeky of me because they don't really have fingers. Technically they have toes, but in this context it's definitely not foot-play. (In the series they can sometimes grip things with their fore hooves too but like to use their mouths too. Make of that what you will.) I don't want you to be disappointed because there isn't any fisting involved. If you have other reasons, well... =p But DUH-ME, despite just having finished my last pass, I completely forgot about one other tidbit that's hard to categorize:

See, regular unicorn's horns aren't sharp-tipped like the princesses'...