Click Here!

looking for a harry/blaise

Guest babyshadows

Guest babyshadows

A year or also i read a story about harry/blaise.Harry was an assassin with harry and blaise are mates and the story harry saves blaise's little sister from being rape a or hurt?

Guest babyshadows

I`ve been looking for this one for awhile, do you have a link?

no but u have to sign up for her yahoo groups thing but i can't find her anywhere on it

Your problem is the story itself is gone now. It's called Onyx Snow by Kamerreon, I believe. Thing is... she took down all her fics recently, so they're no longer on her yahoo group, fanfiction.net, or anywhere else that I've found them. Of course, if you do find them, let me know. :)

Guest babyshadows

Your problem is the story itself is gone now. It's called Onyx Snow by Kamerreon, I believe. Thing is... she took down all her fics recently, so they're no longer on her yahoo group, fanfiction.net, or anywhere else that I've found them. Of course, if you do find them, let me know. :)

sure i'll let u know :)

Guest babyshadows

i can email all of her fics including onyx snow

Guest babyshadows

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.