Click Here!

looking for angel/demon M/M origianl

Guest Gimlet

Guest Gimlet

Hey guys!

The story I am looking for is definitely in the original slash section (since it's the only section I read :).

I don't recall the name or the author of the story; but I believe there is a sequel to the story up as well.

So, from what I remember this angel - the youngest of them all - whose name is 'Adamantine' or something close to that. He ends up flying to close, or staying to long in hell (because he was curious) and can no longer fly back to heaven. He ends up meeting a demon while he is down their and well stuff happens and he and the demon end up living on earth as a couple.

I can't really recall much else from this one. However, God is hilarious in it. :D

The sequel to the original involves Mpreg (courtesy of God), egyptian and other gods, and I believe there is a whole plot going on to murder 'Adamantine' or maybe just the child.

they were both lengthy stories, hilarious with a good plot. So, if anyone can remember what it is called,who wrote it, if it was removed or something. That would be amazing, 'cause I have scoured the far reaches of the M/M section with no luck.

I definitely remember this story; it was one of my all-time favourites :)

It's called ' A Divine (Slightly Romantic) Comedy' and ' A Divine (Slightly Romantic) Sequel' along with various oneshots, by Ehlonna Bloodstorm.

Unfortunately hasn't been updated since 2009. She stopped suddenly, which made me very sad, but they haven't been taken down.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.