Click Here!

Eager to Beta!

HalfFallenAingyl

I've been proof-reading letters and other odds and ends for family members and friends for years. I am an amateur poetry writer (I write for my own pleasure and have never been published), so I have a decent grasp on sentence structure and am a stickler for spelling. If I'm not sure, then I look it up.

According to my parental units, I've been reading since before I entered kindergarten and haven't quit yet. I'm not quite sure if this counts as a qualification, but reading that many books will give one a pretty good understanding of the flow of a good story and an instinct for necessary tweaking here and there, if it's needed, to smooth out any rough patches.

I'm not very particular about story content, pairings, etc. The things I won't beta are hardcore BDSM/slave-type violence, scat, and vore. I'm sure there are a few others, and I'll add them if I think of them.

Update: I am only available to operate as a spell-checker and opinion giver. RL is currently, and has been for awhile, interfering with my abilities of editing/beta-ing at a more involved level. Stories that are more than 2-3 chapters long and need to be beta'd immediately will not fit with my current situation.

More indepth opinions can still be offered for stories involving Naruto, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, and many others (honestly, the best thing would be to just ask if I know the anime or book series the story involves...)

Edited by Nobody's Aingyl

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.