Click Here!

Is my disclaimer still incorrect?

Guest PyroYoshi

Guest PyroYoshi

I feel very stupid, I've somehow managed to get my disclaimer wrong twice. I wrote a Jackass/House on Haunted Hill (1999) crossover, and my story has been hidden.

Here's the disclaimer as it is now: Disclaimer: I do not own House on Haunted Hill, nor do I own Jackass. Absolutely no money is being made from this. I also don't know any of the Jackass crew or own any of the characters from House on Haunted Hill. This is pure fiction, and never happened. It's only a figment of my imagination.

Is is now correct, or is it still wrong? If I finally got it right, can a mod make it visible again?

Also, I have another issue. I'm unable to log in to the forums. My account name is PyroYoshi, yet when I tried to log in to these forums (for the first time), it told me that there isn't anyone with that username. I'm kind of confused. I'm new to the site so I apologize if I'm coming across as some sort of idiot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cissyaliza

Bonsoir,

J'ai reçu une review de Danyealle au sujet de mon disclamer sur "Après la bataille" - Fiction non-english - french - télévision. Mais je ne suis pas sûre d'avoir bien compris. Pouvez-vous m'indiquer si mon disclamer est désormais correct?

Merci.

I've received a review from Danyealle for my disclamer about "Après la bataille" fiction non english - french - télévision. But I'm not sure to have all understant. So, can you telle me if my disclamer is now correct?

Thank you.

Cissyaliza

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.