Click Here!

I'm back

Keith Inc.

I got a little off of text stories when AFF stopped working for a while there. I started what was supposed to be a web comic, Fifteen Percent.The Intro

The third time my system crashed, taking my backups with it, i kinda lost heart in it. A lot of 'oh, what's the point' angst.

Just then, someone bought me a set of Cubes for birthday, so i made my version of The Office.

And finally, for some reason, the idea of xenophilia sparked the creation of Lamia.

I'm two sections (finished reading lamia and satyr) into Lamia so far and it's tremendously good. Funny, sexy, full of lots of intelligent references and cool gags...

How I have missed this before now I do not know. You're some sort of genius.

Edit: Finished all of Lamia that's there. Brilliant!

Edit 2: Also, welcome back! I remembered talking to you in a thread ages ago after seeing one of my past reviews on one of your star trek stories.

Thanx, thanx.

I always save, on entering, leaving, moving around...

I read the first few books of Xanth, the kids are just discovering it this month...

Thanx,

Thanx,

Thanx, Lamia seems to be the most popular story i've done yet. I think it's because i put 'bestiality' in the warnings?

Thanx, glad you liked it.

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Awesome! I'm glad your're back. That was a sweet peice of work you posted. Me on the other hand have some work to do... I haven't updated in hell knows HOW long... -Sighs-

But it's good that you're back. I've been reading your work while you were gone. happy.gif Beastiality is the greatest... O_O;;;

Well, as a matter of fact, JUST posted another chappie...and halfway through writing the next.

And have already written abotu 2500 words of the next chapter. Just can't post it until MO'O is finished.

Unfortunately for some, there's not looking to be any sex in chapter 10. LOTS of jokes, though, hopefully funny enough to make up for it.

Hmmmm.

There's got to be more humor to milk in Chapter 10.

Anyone got any ideas? A hybrid animal sight gag for 'might be a redneck?'

Red half dragon? Some sort of red snake hybrid? Red feathers on the back of bird hybrid? What are some red animals? I find myself with few options outside snakes, birds, or fish.

I wasn't looking for red animals, but redneck behavior in animals. Now, there's a thought, though. Dragon.

A dragon chews some tobacco, spits it out, then flames the spot on the ground.

Bubba waves the smoke away: "If anything on your property smokes the tobacco AFTER they chew it, you might be a Redneck."

Thanx.

Ha! The old fart returns!

Nice to see you again, though I havn't been posting too regularly much either. I got caught up in other things.

*looks at dying story*

I donno what I'm gonna do with that thing...

EDIT: Umm... what happened to My Avatar?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.