Click Here!

Who Built the Pyramids?

Guest echtrae

It's an interesting review, but:

If the next few years of documentation, publication, and peer review bear him out, Lehner's findings will suggest that the ancient Egyptians were even more advanced in their social organization at this period than previously supposed.

That's the key, there. This stuff really needs a good going over and deep internal groping to see if it holds up properly.

It seems unlikely that the Egyptians wouldn't have used labouring slaves, though the feudal-style system suggested seems open to further interpretation, where the lowest levels could be effectively in a position of always having to work for the next guy up anyway.

...and aliens are just what people see when they don't believe in angels or gods, if y'ask me. Most I ever saw was a weather balloon.

I believe, in the case of the sphinx at any rate, it is even worse. If I remember my history classes correctly, the sphinx is actually even older then the pyramids, and the current head is actually a replacement for its first, which had fallen off. Either that or the head was recarved. Either way, nor the original.

Well, for starters, Mandarins are not natural. The original fruit was actually quite inedible. Oranges are not natural!

Oh, fuck, the pyramids. Yeah, one of the seven wonders of the world.

Nobody knows dude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.