Click Here!

Draco and Hermione

Guest StarrCrystal

Guest StarrCrystal

Birthday request.

I was hoping that someone would be very kind enough to write a fic on dark Draco and Hermione. I would love it to be a forced marriage fic. I find those very fasinating. I dont know what I can give you. If you want, you can email me what you want to receive for doing this. My email is urgurlrindi@yahoo.com. I hope someone will do this. Please and thank you. Im turning 19 and will be moving out on my own. This can be put up whenever. No cutoff date. Peace love and hair grease

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RougeSnake

Birthday request.

I was hoping that someone would be very kind enough to write a fic on dark Draco and Hermione. I would love it to be a forced marriage fic. I find those very fasinating. I dont know what I can give you. If you want, you can email me what you want to receive for doing this. My email is urgurlrindi@yahoo.com. I hope someone will do this. Please and thank you. Im turning 19 and will be moving out on my own. This can be put up whenever. No cutoff date. Peace love and hair grease

Guest RougeSnake

Birthday request.

Hey there, I was considering doing one of these myself but I would love to hear more on what you would like in the fanfic itself. I would love to be able to do this for you and I am pleased with the 'no cutoff date' as I write fairly slow but from what people tell me my stories are fairly good. Please contact me at therougeslytherin@hotmail.com (Yes I know I shouldn't post my email online but this is just my request inbox) and give me all the nitty gritty details you would like to be included. I may also contact you via email if I do not get a reply here.

Cheers

~Rouge

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.