Click Here!

Seeking Medium fanfic co-writer

Guest sophocles

Guest sophocles

Greetings. I am currently seeking co-writers for romantic, and yes, highly sexual fanfiction based on the (now canceled, sadly) TV series "Medium", which aired from 2005-2011. I'm particularly interested in exploring a romantic/sexual relationship between mother and daughter on the show, Allison and Marie Dubois. I have numerous ideas, prompts, and a few early draft snippets--most of the plot ideas center around comfort, love, and exploration, and while I intend for it to be highly sexual in nature (please do not respond if this bothers you), I'm seeking to explore in literary depth the characters of both and certain issues related to their psychic abilities which were not fully developed during Medium's run. I am also interested, though to a slightly lesser extent, in writing and sharing fanfiction involving such relationships with Allison and her older daughters, or just in discussing adult/sexual fanfiction ideas related to the series in general. Please email me at sglproofreader@hushmail.com if interested. Either email me with questions or post them below--whichever option is preferred.

***Note: While the original idea for the plot of the show was very loosely based upon an actual self-proclaimed 'medium' named Allison Dubois, this fanfiction would solely concern the fictional characters on the TV series and is completely unrelated to any actual person. It is not 'real person' fanfic by any means.

Edited by sophocles

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.