Click Here!

Searching for Drarry

Guest maegerakawaii

Guest maegerakawaii

To anyone who might be able to help:

I read a Draco/Harry fic a long time ago and now I can't find it. It was M-preg and Harry got pregnant. It also had Sirius and Remus and Severus as a threesome. Sirius got both Severus and Remus pregnant. There was an issue at the school and Sirius becomes very protective of his pregnant lovers and his pregnant godson. I don't really remember much of it since it was one of the very first HP fanfics I have ever read. The setting was mostly in the school. If anyone could help, that would be marvelous and much appreciated. Thank you!

To anyone who might be able to help:

I read a Draco/Harry fic a long time ago and now I can't find it. It was M-preg and Harry got pregnant. It also had Sirius and Remus and Severus as a threesome. Sirius got both Severus and Remus pregnant. There was an issue at the school and Sirius becomes very protective of his pregnant lovers and his pregnant godson. I don't really remember much of it since it was one of the very first HP fanfics I have ever read. The setting was mostly in the school. If anyone could help, that would be marvelous and much appreciated. Thank you!

Was this the one where they convinced Sev to have his nose fixed? I'll search thru my saved files for this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.