Click Here!

DOA

Guest Kittisa-sama

Guest Kittisa-sama

Hey! After watching this site a little I´ve decided to sign up. Don´t know what in the world made me take that decision, lol. But anyway, I´ve noticed there´s lots and lots of hetro and yuri-fics in the DOA section and very, very little yaoi. Not strange though considering how this is probably one of the most straight-male oriented games in history, lol. But I can´t help but wonder though... since in my experience yaoi-fics on FF has been very well received once they actually were posted for the DOA-section, if there are many more yaoi-fan girls/boys for DOA then we may think.

Personally I find the doa-guys some of the hottest and most interesting male-characters in history, at least the way they were in DOA 3/DOA U. And to me it isn´t fair either saying (witch a lot of especially male fans have said earlier) that there are no male/male-pairings there making sense. (Personally I can at least think of two). But besides that... this is actually fan-fiction and if we wanted to strictly follow the canon, what on earth would we do writing fan-fiction, lol. Anyway, I´d really like some good M-rated yaoi-fics for the DOA-section, preferably not involving Eliot since it sickens me to death what a typical "uke" everyone claims him to be, and preferably not another Ryu/Hayate-fic since those are one of the few pairings I ever see these days. Anyway, anyone up for the challenge? :) ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.