Click Here!

Beta ready for some work!

Windrider Shiva

Hi hi! ^^

Name's Sara, AKA ChibiShiva, and I'm currently free for some betaing work. I'm big on yaoi/slash, some het but it'd depend... I'm more comfortable around out-of-the-"norm" het for some reason (I hate using "out of the norm" as a label, but that's the best I can think of: incest, beastiality, pedophilia, BDSM, femdom and other kinks along the lines).

My strong points: Good at keeping characters IC; great grammar and spelling; actual experience in correcting (I'm a localization game tester, and I've done past work for bilingual organizations). I can also beta in French.

Things I *KNOW* I have issues with: UK/Australian English slang, some general English expressions. English isn't my native language, and there are cultural references I might miss. Even France French does that to me, I'm from Quebec.

What I feel I can beta for:

- Original stories, provided I also recieve character descriptions and a summary of their personalities (or a possible outline). Makes it easier XD.

- Final Fantasy, pretty much any game from I-X including spin-offs, preferably slash/yaoi pairings. I'm not a big fan of Cloud/Squall though... But I'm able to beta for it.

- Onimusha

- Tekken

- The Simpsons

- American Dad

- Family Guy

- Legend of Dragoon

- Chrono Trigger/Cross

- Pokemon (games only)

Things I won't beta:

- FFIV: Cecil/Rosa. I'm sorry, I know it's canon... I don't like it for some reason. And anything dealing with Cecil and an underaged child going at it (ie. child Rydia).

- Catboy/Neko, furries, anthro: While I deal fine with beastiality on its own, humanoids with animal features are a total turn-off for me.

I'll stick to that for now. Right now, since my workload isn't too high, I'm willing to accept a few requests. We'll see as people post ^_^.

Feel free to drop me a line here, or email chibishiva@hotmail.com!

Thanks for reading!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.