Click Here!

Destruction Preventer: Lunar Salvation

Windrider Shiva

Hi hi ^_^.

So after hitting a major block with my previous FFIV fic, Perfection, I decided to upload this fic to AFF - it's already on dA, but I'm not getting feedback, and barely any hits anyways. Maybe the AFF community will appreciate it more. Because I'm not exactly looking for "OMG THIS ROCKS!!!" reviews. I want actual feedback on what people loved, what they hated, how they feel about... well, pretty much everything. Not recommended if you intend to play the game and want to remain spoiler-free. Keep in mind I'm also switching the romance from het to yaoi.

Either ways, I've uploaded the introduction chapter for now. I might end up uploading the first chapter tomorrow, or next week, depending how I feel ^^.

Title: Destruction Preventer: Lunar Salvation

Author: ChibiShiva (Me!)

Rating: Adult+ (for now)

Summary: Stripped of his command over the Red Wings of Baron, Cecil Harvey sets off to redeem himself. What begins as a trip to kill a beast, ends up as an epic adventure to save the world. Retelling of Final Fantasy IV with a yaoi romance. Kain/Cecil-centric, with more coming.

Feedback: Really, really appreciated! Constructive criticism also welcome - though not entirely negative, please.

Fandom: Final Fantasy IV

Spoilers: The ENTIRE game as the chapters go - it's a novelization after all. URL: http://ff.adultfanfi...hp?no=600082838

Thanks for reading this, and the fic as well!

ChibiShiva

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi hi!

I apologize for not uploading faster! The chapters are written, all I need to do is take them from dA account and upload them here - because I've lost the corrected files in a hard drive failure. It's only an extra step, but it's making me insanely lazy XD;;;. That, and I'm a professional procrastinator.

So I've added chapter 7 and 8! Don't forget to leave feedback; constructive criticism still welcome! ^^.

Thanks, and as usual, enjoy! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi hi!

13 is up! There's a formatting issue right now - I must've forgotten to close an HTML tag - but I'll have it fixed by Monday night, since it means deleting the paragraph and reuploading since I'm uploading text files.

And as usual, feedback is appreciated! ^^

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Hi hi!

And here it goes:

- Deleted / reuploaded chapter 13 since I had HTML issues with it. SHOULD be fixed.

- Chapter 14 has been uploaded. Shouldn't have issues.

And as usual, feedback / constructive critiscism is welcome ^^.

Thanks for reading! ^^

Hi hi!

Chapter 15 is now up ^^.

Just a couple more chapters until things start to slow down. I'm in the process of writing to chapter 20 XD;;.

Anyways, enjoy... and feedback is more than welcome! ^^

Thanks for reading!

Hi hi!

Quiiiiiiiick update before I need to go back home, and eventually to bed. I've been scheduled on Sunday D:

So chapter 16 is up, has a bit of crack to it if you've played the DS version XD.

Enjoy!

*scurries off*