Click Here!

This Looks Promising

Guest echtrae

Indeed it does Trae. I think anyone who's willing to look at this with a different set of values and priorities will lead us away from the downward spiral we've been drifting toward.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Big Samurai

I voted for him in the 2004 primary, and I'll gladly vote for him again. He's got his head in the right place, perhaps moreso than Obama and Clinton. ... Okay, definitely moreso than Clinton.

cool.gif

I'm a big fan of Bill in spite of his sexual misadventures.

In spite of?? Sam really! Because of laugh.gif

Anyway, as an outside observer on this (as I cannot vote in America for obvious reasons), it is nice to see someone not only pointing out what is wrong with the country (and its government) but trying to do something about it, and get people interesting in helping each other again. It's also nice to see that the "terror tactic" hasn't taken over every campaign! smile.gif

I really like John Edwards, much more than John Kerry. In fact, I'd actually hoped he wouldn't be Kerry's running mate and wind up looking like Joe (-mentum) Lieberman, running for president after having failed to be elected vice-president. Edwards seems to be doing okay despite the loss, though - hopefully Hillary-mania will subside and allow other candidates, like and including him, to have a chance.

Anyway, as an outside observer on this (as I cannot vote in America for obvious reasons)...

Actually, I had decided a while back that I would get detailed political opinions from my Canadian friends on who they'd like to see in office before casting my vote. Obviously, this extends to you as well. When the elections roll around, e-mail me and tell me who you want to see in office.

Don't get me wrong - I follow politics and am fully capable of making a wise decision on my own. Nonetheless, as an out-of-state citizen, I feel a responsibility to vote on behalf of the country I reside in.