Click Here!

Check Out My YouTube FanFiction Reviews!

justXsoooXrandom

Okay everybody. So here's my deal, I have a YouTube Channel that I will be doing Fan Fiction Reviews on, and I would love to have you guys submit review requests, or send me fic's you think I should read or would just like. The fandoms that I read and would love to do reviews on are:

1) Inuyasha (SessKag) Fic’s

2) Sailor Moon Fic’s

3) Buffyverse (Spuffy) Fic’s

4) Sookie Stackhouse/ Southern Vampire Mysteries (SMV)/ True Blood (SookieEric) Fic’s

5) Instant Star (Jommy) Fic’s

6) Fire Fly (MelRiver) Fic’s

7) Bones Fic’s

Again, I would love to have you guys submit review requests, or send me fic's you think I should read or would just like. I know not everyone has the same taste when it comes to fic's, and the couples they like/love/hate to see together, and I will really try to read everything you guys send to me. But, that does not mean that if you are an author (or even the author's BFF) wanting me to read your fic's I will automatically like/add it to my favorites list, I’m Not… I will (no matter who sends/submits the review request) always give a honest opinion/ review on any and all fic's I read.

So with that being said my first two fan fic reviews will be up by the end of the week, go check them out and tell me what you think…

YouTube Fan Fiction Reviews

http://www.fanfiction.net/~namijames

Later, Jude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.