Click Here!

Fic has gone missing twice

Guest Ninatori

Guest Ninatori

I just opened up my account here on AFF, just recently having turned 18 and submitted the first chapter of the story this afternoon. When I checked back just a few minutes later it was gone and my account listed that I had no stories published. I tried it again and even submitted a subsequent chapter and it disappeared too. I have recieved no messages about it, and I even checked after publishing to see that my disclaimer included the name of the fandom and such. Whats the deal?

What's the name of it, what section did you put it in and what fandom is it? Without those, we can't do much, sorry.

Guest Ninatori

I'm not sure why it got deleted, I'd gone and read other forum posts here and I did check with the default anime thing. I placed it initially under Yugioh, and I'm still not sure why It got deleted. Either way it's ok now, I'm going to try a different story under another category. Consider my problem resolved.

The problem is, it was put in Anime when it belongs in YuGiOh. You can put it here.... http://ygo.adult-fanfiction.org/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.