Click Here!

M/M Guy with OCD

Guest Silverhair

Guest Silverhair

So yeah there was this guy who had pretty serious OCD and was always being late to work because of it... he had to see a therapist I think. And then there was his neighbour who always heard him slamming his door a bazillion times and so comes over to talk, or soemthing, gradually they develop a relationship.

Not much to go on, sorry. Anyone remember the title or anything?

Guest LisaT25

You're not thinking of Gives You Hell by Dextrousleftie? Someone asked about that story the other day. It's about Thomas, he may be a little OCD, I don't remember. He's an accountant and spends a lot of time outside trimming his trees, ok, maybe he is OCD, lol. Anyway, his neighbor (forgot his name) is in a band and is always practicing late at night. Anyway, Thomas hates the neighbor and decides to get back at him. And it goes from there. It's a great story. Not sure if it's the one you're talking about, but you should check it out anyway. You can't go wrong with any of DL's stories! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Maureen Willmann

So yeah there was this guy who had pretty serious OCD and was always being late to work because of it... he had to see a therapist I think. And then there was his neighbour who always heard him slamming his door a bazillion times and so comes over to talk, or soemthing, gradually they develop a relationship.

Not much to go on, sorry. Anyone remember the title or anything?

Hahahaha, hiiiiiiiii. That's my story, Emerson, I think. If you don't have an LJ and don't want to mess around with it, you can give me your e-mail and I'll just send it to you. It's being rewritten and the story's changing a lot, so I don't really mind handing out the old version. ^_^;

Guest whoooo hoooo

Hahahaha, hiiiiiiiii. That's my story, Emerson, I think. If you don't have an LJ and don't want to mess around with it, you can give me your e-mail and I'll just send it to you. It's being rewritten and the story's changing a lot, so I don't really mind handing out the old version. ^_^;

Guest forever here w/u

email - sexybeastasher@gmail.com

please send story

u are a gifted writer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest MisterMisterMiser

elmolovesyou757@live.com Pretty please send? :D

Guest suzyblack

mrs.suzy.black@gmail.com

Could u please send it to me too? =D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.