Click Here!

Edit Story button is messed up----

Guest SavageSavage

Guest SavageSavage

When I went to my Author Panel, I found out my disclaimer was wrong on three stories. No biggy, I was going to correct it and get everything squared away, but when I click "Edit Story", it links me to the "Add Story" page instead. I can't get to the "Edit Story" page, and therefore can't correct my disclaimer (which just had a spinoff named as well as the fandom it was in).

What should I do?

(Note: I'm just trying to get to the "Edit Story" page. The disclaimer's gonna be squared away as soon as I can.)

Savage:

Please double check that you've selected your specific fandom domain in the jump menu to the far left of your screen and click GO. It defaults to Anime, and if you have no Anime stories, you can't get to the edit story screen. If you're still having problems, please holler again.

PW

Guest hummerhouse

Savage:

Please double check that you've selected your specific fandom domain in the jump menu to the far left of your screen and click GO. It defaults to Anime, and if you have no Anime stories, you can't get to the edit story screen. If you're still having problems, please holler again.

PW

I am having the exact same problem. When I click to change my fandom domain at the jump menu and click GO it will not GO. It is stuck in Anime. I can't edit except by going into the story and adding chapter (which I said NO to when I set up the story in the first place.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.