Click Here!

Naruto FMA X-Over Challenge

Guest TheOrangeBox

Guest TheOrangeBox

Well, okay, to start, I don't know if this is the right section for me to post this in so if it's not forgive me. :)

So, I haven't really seen any good crossovers for FMA and Naruto anywhere, especially not any yaoi ones. Aaaand, I'm going through a really big SasuEd phase. I'd like it if SOMEONE that's a good writer would throw together a oneshot for me. Like, a naughty oneshot! :whip:

Only thing is, I want it to be Shippuden Sasuke. You know, the really SEXY, MANLY one with the bangs in the front and all that good stuff. And I want Ed COMPLETLEY normal, so if it's AU-ish I don't really care. Automail turns me off. Also, it always seemed to me like Sasuke would be completley dominant, because Ed's so short and tiny and Sasuke's such a MAN!!! :bounce:

I don't know how these challenges work since this is my first one, but if someone actually writes something for me I will love you forever! :hug:

Also, I can write pretty well myself so if you want I can return the Challenge favor, just so long as it's something I know about. Just remember to be nice. I always get scared that someone's gonna be mean...

Thanks, guys! :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...
Guest HannibalPorter213

I know that this post has been here for a very long time. It's been sitting here, untouched, for five long years.

In the time-scale of the internet, your post is a veritable methuselah, just waiting to be cleared away by the admin.

But you make an interesting suggestion. In fact, by implication, you've made more than one suggestion.

Those additional suggestions, I will keep as a... surprise.

You have captured my attention. I will accept your challenge. A story pairing Uchiha Sasuke with Edward Elric, after Ed has regained his limbs. I just hope that this phase of yours hasn't faded when I wasn't looking. :think:

I'm highly accessible. Just let me know how you like it, and if there are any additional story elements you'd appreciate.

adultfanfiction.net Screen Name: HannibalPorter213

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.