Click Here!

Unable to login to account

Guest Passhenette1

Guest Passhenette1

Hi. It's been a while since I last logged in to my account so I'm not sure if there have maybe been some changes while I was gone. In any case, I can't log in to my account, and I'm pretty sure the email address listed for this account is one I no longer use. I still see my username in the member list but none of my information. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I just joined this forum for some help with the same problem mentioned before. I cannot remember my password to my account and my E-mail has changed. I'm trying to get my stories back to work on them again and add some more to my account but I cannot get in thanks to my losing the password and old e-mail account. If you could help that would be great.

• 1 month later...
Guest Djintheevil

excuse me please

You post this and deleted my stories while i was asleep, i did not get a chance to respond

Please contact site moderators at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. We need a valid, working email address from you. Once that has been updated, your hidden stories will be restored. If the moderating team does NOT hear from you with the required information by 06/21/11, your account and all content will be deleted.

it says I had until 6/21 buts 5/21 so I'm a bit confused why you shut me down.

can you please put my stories back I have no other copy

Your stories are HIDDEN. Please follow the instructions in the message left to you in your profile. Until you provide us with a valid, WORKING, email address, they will remain hidden. Should you not provide us one in the time frame asked for, your account and all associated data will be deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.