Click Here!

Repost... Please help!

MuggleAngel

Okay this is actually a repost of a couple searches I did before... But that was back in 2009 I think and I didn't get any responses, I'm hoping it will work out better this time.

1) I remember several fan-fictions , where Harry is really a girl. In some he was born a girl and either pretended to be a boy or found out later that he was really a she. In others he became a girl, from a potion or spell... The ones I liked best were the ones where Harry wound up with either Lucius or Severus. The one I remember best was removed, I think because the story actually belonged to someone else.

If anyone knows of stories like this, please give me a heads up!

2) Harry is an Auror I think... He and his partner were in a bar spying on some Death Eaters, when they ended up in a battle. Harry ends up in America with no memories of who he is and he doesn't look like himself because he was wearing glamour. The only names he remembered were James & Black, so that was the name he took. Sirius moved to America a few years later, becoming Harry's neighbor. Sirius has three children, two were the children of Harry's partner and the third was his and Harry's son. Later they both find out that James is really Harry, and Harry remembers Sirius is his husband. I think one of Harry's friends calls their son, "His favorite potted plant."

I know I've left a lot out from this, but I don't really remember much else.

3) This story starts out with Harry running away from the Dursleys... I think it was at night and he heard dogs barking in the background. Harry ran till he reached the woods. Lucius Malfoy was the one to find him. He took Harry (who I think he was around 4) to Malfoy Manor. Narcissa gave the boy a bath and gave him clean clothes to wear, when she realized who the boy was she was shocked at how badly he'd been treated. Draco loves Harry and sees him as sort of a little brother, even though they were the same age. The Malfoys are Light Vampires, I think... and they adopted Harry and turned him as well. His hair was white, with streaks of black and red, I think they called him a calico.

I'm not positive, but I think Harry wound up a Slytherin. He ends up finding rooms within Hogwarts, that he fixes up for himself and his friends. I'm pretty sure he was still friends Hermione and Neville, but not Ron. I also think it was Ron who harassed Neville and stole his Remembrall, while Harry and Draco stood up to him.

I don't remember much else about this story, but I do hope that will be enough to help find it!

If anyone knows the Site (or Sites) they are posted, the Authors and Titles... I would be very greatfull. Please & Thank You!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm still looking for the first and last story... I would really, really love to read the third from this search, if anyone knows where I can find it! I deleted the post saying where the second story was found, since it was on TheSilverSnich... I was however able to find it again, on FanFiction.net . The story is A New Life, by Reese Craven and the link is below! :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1970374/1/bA_b_bNew_b_bLife_b

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.