Click Here!

HP/DM Stories I am looking for...

Guest Leeana

Ok there are few geners or types of fic I am looking for:

A suicidal harry is rescued by a hero Draco post Hogwarts or if the really good during Hogwarts. Harry and Draco’s places can be switched but I’d like to see both. Are there any recs for this kind of fiction?

Draco saving Harry from his divorce with Ginny or Break Up with Ginny or other. Like for instants Draco is his lawyer or guy friend or something along those lines.

I am usually not an MPREG fan, but lately I have been searching everywhere for good harry and or Draco knocks the other one up on a one night stand or something to that effect fictions. Where said knocked person try’s to seduce or tell the other father.

Or a Draco wooing Harry away from his current girlfriend/boyfriend story.

And I am still looking for good animagus and veela or creature/powerful Harry fictions.

Big list to choose from so please can somebody help me out! I loved to some rec lists if you have any.

Thanks,

Leeanna

Ok there are few geners or types of fic I am looking for:

A suicidal harry is rescued by a hero Draco post Hogwarts or if the really good during Hogwarts. Harry and Draco's places can be switched but I'd like to see both. Are there any recs for this kind of fiction?

Draco saving Harry from his divorce with Ginny or Break Up with Ginny or other. Like for instants Draco is his lawyer or guy friend or something along those lines.

I am usually not an MPREG fan, but lately I have been searching everywhere for good harry and or Draco knocks the other one up on a one night stand or something to that effect fictions. Where said knocked person try's to seduce or tell the other father.

Or a Draco wooing Harry away from his current girlfriend/boyfriend story.

And I am still looking for good animagus and veela or creature/powerful Harry fictions.

Big list to choose from so please can somebody help me out! I loved to some rec lists if you have any.

Thanks,

Leeanna

Check out Lomonaaeren's Fics http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296817917 She has great stuff.

Guest Leeanna

I am a fan of Lomonaaerens Fictions already, some of which actually made me want to request stories with similar plots but certainly not identical. Thank you very much though. Do you have any more specific recommendations?

Thanks again,

Leeana

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.