Click Here!

New to the site, a little confused?

Guest Muzzleloader

Guest Muzzleloader

So, first off, when I try to post a story, there are very few topics I have to choose from, some that are listed when looking through stories aren't listed when posting one.

I am posting a fanfiction about a Reality show from Sci Fi, but there isn't a miscellaneous section in the subcategory section, just names of other shows.

I tried posting it as a Celebrity story with a Het subcategory, since in the story it is about an OC joining the show, and falling for one of the cast members, but it still got deleted.

I'm under the impression that it is okay to use their real names, since I've seen plenty of celebrity stories like that that I've read, where the celebrity's real name is mentioned in full.

I do realize that I messed up with the disclaimer, but I want to make sure that everything is alright for the story I am posting.

It is about the show Destination truth, and an OC I've created getting the chance to be a guest star on the show. Do I need to change their last names?

If so, I'd kind of want to know why, if it's fine to write stories about celebrities and use their full names. I just don't know why it wouldn't be okay, but if it isn't I understand and will go through and change the last name.

Also, if you could tell me what category it needs to go in, since the site does not have one for this show?

Thank you so much, I've posted this story twice now and it's been deleted within seconds, so I want to get everything right so I don't annoy anyone by posting it again and getting something wrong.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.