Click Here!

Harry/Draco

Guest Lisa

I read this fic quite a while ago, but Harry was sorted into Slytherin instead of Gryffindor. I don't remember a whole lot from the fic, but I do remember that it does start in first year. I think Draco and Harry were good friends before they even went to Hogwarts. I think Harry was also living at Malfoy Manor, I know Severus was not a father figure to Harry. Funnily enough, I remember the author put a floor plan of how they imagined the Slytherin dorm room to look including the bed arrangements. I know this is not much to go on, but I would appreciate any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I read this one too, but it was a while back... I'm sorry to say, I don't remember what it is! I do remember two stories where Harry was sorted into Slytherin. In one Dumbledore get's angry and makes Harry a Gryffindor; but in the other he became a Slytherin later on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Parallel Lines by Eriador117 Harry somehow was raised by a couple in #14 Privet Drive, instead of #4. He befriends Professor Snape and is sorted into Slytherin, but Dumbledore makes him stay in Gryffindor. A lot happens, including Harry being Paralyzed by Bella and Lucius. In the end it is a Snarry (Harry/Severus).

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5597

The story Malfoy Flavor by Vorabiza, Harry has been in Gryffindor since first year. But when he turn 16 he found out that Severus is his real father and returns to Hogwarts as a Snape and a Slytherin. No one knows who he really is till later in the story... This story is a Drarry (Harry/Draco).

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=2199

I know neither of these is the story you are looking for, but hopefully they are something you might like! :yes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.