Click Here!

Can't remember the title

Guest Guest

I'm looking for a story a read a while ago and its about a boy who is a werewolf. I think he's the runt of his family, and when he's like 13 he gets kidnapped by this guy and taken to Russia. The guy who took him keeps him there and makes him a prostitute. I think he's there for like 5 years by the time his family finds him, and when they come to rescue him he has no idea who they are because the guy who took him blocked all his memories. Then there's a huge fight to get him back, and in the process he regains his memories and lets something (I don't remember what) take over his body to save his family. After that he comes home with his family but his body can't change into a wolf for a while. Eventually he is able to do it, but he feels like something bad is coming and that he has to leave, so at the very end he leaves his family again and its left in a cliffhanger. Oh and I think his older brother is in love with him.

If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about and could tell me the name of the story I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.