Click Here!

Dying to Beta Something!

Strawberry Passion

Hiya writers!

I have been itching to beta for a long time now. Here is some information about my beta skills and what I am willing to help with.

I am a University student majoring in Rhetoric and Communications and Conflict Resoultion. I have taken more grammar and editing classes than I can count. I'm not professional by any means but I am good helping writers improve their stories.

Here is some information on the stories that I am willing to beta for:

Fandom: I am a hardcore Harry Potter fanfiction reader and writer. I could attempt other fandoms but Harry Potter is the one I am most comfortable with.

Pairings: I am pretty open to pairings though the pairings that I simply cannot stand are any stories with Ginny paired with Harry, or Neville.

To be fair, other Hogwarts boys I could deal with but the Harry/Ginny pairing simply makes my blood boil (even if they are a secondary pairing that isn't expanded on within the story, I still cannot stand Harry and Ginny).

If you want to know why that pairing bothers me, you can ask me about it later and I would be willing to talk about it. I also can't stand Hermione with Ron. Otherwise, the playing field is pretty open!

If you want to read a sample of my writing, simply follow the link to my profile.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or to post a reply to the thread.

Until then!

Love, hugs, and kisses

Strawberry Passion (or Koolgirl18)

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

I read on your profile that you're a Lucius fan and that you love unconventional pairings. So perhaps you're interested in beta-ing a story I'm currently writing: A short Lucius/Ron fanfiction. It's nothing graphic (quite the opposite actually ;) ), but I just know that there are grammar mistakes in it. Unfortunatly I don't always find them since English is not my mother tongue.

And another plus point: No Ginny in it! :)

I'd be happy to see what you have so far. If you go to my profile (koolgirl18) you'll find my email. Make sure you put something about fanfiction in the subject line so I don't mistake and accidentally delete it.

Until then!

Strawberry Passion

Hi there!

I read on your profile that you're a Lucius fan and that you love unconventional pairings. So perhaps you're interested in beta-ing a story I'm currently writing: A short Lucius/Ron fanfiction. It's nothing graphic (quite the opposite actually ;) ), but I just know that there are grammar mistakes in it. Unfortunatly I don't always find them since English is not my mother tongue.

And another plus point: No Ginny in it! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.