Click Here!

Bits and Pieces of Inuyasha

sunnylewis

This is the review forum for Bits and Pieces of Inuyasha.

Review by ardentes: I liked the Kouga/Hakkaku/Ginta pairing because it was sweet and fluffy. I am not so sure with the other one because I am unfamiliar with GI Joe so it just seemed like a very sexual scene but I didn't find it as enjoyable because I was unfamiliar with the GI Joe character (which would be my fault, not yours, I'm not trying to bash you or anything). Anyway, I hope you write more of these little drabbles or whatever you call them. I like them. If you are taking requests, would you consider doing a Sesshomaru/Inuyasha or Kouga/Inuyasha pairing where Inuyasha is being annoying and the other finds a way to make him stop misbehaving. Or if you are familiar with YuYu Hakusho, a Sesshomaru/Kurama pairing (I absolutely would do anything to read this pairing but find very few of them). I do hope you write more soon! I enjoyed the pieces.

My Response: Aww! I'm glad you enjoyed it. No worries if you didn't really enjoy the cross over. I pop up with some odd cross overs since me and a friend (who requested the two bits) have a wide variety of fandoms between the two of us. Anyways, I am taking requests and I have all of the pairings written down because I enjoy all of them. I hope you keep reading and take a chance to poke around my other stories that are random and often looked at. :D

Edited by sunnylewis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.