Click Here!

Harry/ draco

Guest mirakay

Guest mirakay

alright so in this one something happens to harry and draco ends up being his caretaker. I cant remember if its his magic is depleted or if hes paralyzed but Draco has to carry him and help him bathe and stretch harry's legs for him. they end up falling for eachother and its a pretty long one.. anyone know it??

alright so in this one something happens to harry and draco ends up being his caretaker. I cant remember if its his magic is depleted or if hes paralyzed but Draco has to carry him and help him bathe and stretch harry's legs for him. they end up falling for eachother and its a pretty long one.. anyone know it??

Yes. It is The Price of Valour by Weasley Wench. She uploaded her stuff on Mediafire or Megaupload and purged all her other accounts. Unfortunately I can't find the link as I only saved the pdf files and not the site.

If you are looking for The Price of Valour, and the summary does sound like her story, Weasley Wench pulled all of her fanfiction. It is no longer available.

Hon, I know for a fact she doesn't have any weasleywench email accounts anymore.

With full permission of WeasleyWench,

http://www.box.net/shared/xv9ssy2b6a

The Price of Valor PDF

She thanks you for your interest in the story, but would like to make it known that this is the only story she is allowing to be shared.

Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.