Click Here!

Unsure if hidden

Guest Piddlepaddle

Guest Piddlepaddle

I hope I am putting this in the right place.

My story 'Nevermore' for the anime Kuroshitsuji (or Black Butler) seems to be hidden, I *think*. It is definitely gone from my profile but still shows up when I enter it into the search engine. The main problems I'm encountering are that I have never received any emails or notification (that I am aware of) informing me that my story was going to be hidden or deleted. Also, if it is hidden, I cannot access it to actually edit the story and fix the problem. That makes me wonder if the issue is something else entirely.

I'm not sure what's going on, whether it's a glitch or something I did wrong or both. Any help or explanation would be appreciated, thanks.

Piddlepaddle:

Your story is not hidden. http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/main.php?list=2070

Fourth down on the list.

I checked your profile, and the story is there as well. http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296892513

Also, summary field is limited in size. If your warnings do not fit in that field, then, it is appropriate to include them at the beginning of each chapter, just as you have done. Good job!

Not sure why you can't see it. Log out and log back in. Perhaps another moderator has unhidden the story, or it is one of those computer gremlin issues that we'll never fully understand.

Also, if you are not receiving emails, please check your junk/spam mail folder and see if the emails are going there. If not, consider associating another email address with your account. Some ISP's block "suspicious" mail completely.

Hope this all helps. Happy writing, Pittwitch

Another very real likelihood, as you're a fairly new user, is that you may have been in the wrong subdomain when you looked at your profile initially. If so, then you'd only see the expandable title for the category where your story is at, and not the story listing. However, clicking that expandable title also takes you to the subdomain in question, and then you see all titles added to that subdomain.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.