Click Here!

El Goonish Shive

Guest CarcinoGeneticist

Guest CarcinoGeneticist

My request is very simple: El Goonish Shive fanfiction! Seriously, there are so few of these out there, and even less good ones. Currently I only know of two on this site, including the one I've been writing, and I think it really needs more!

My preferences tend toward the canon pairings, but to encourage participation I'll refrain from insisting on any specifics/kinks and simply offer a few prompts/suggestions. There's no obligation to stick to these! If you have an idea of your own, go nuts with it!

Some sexy sample ideas:

- Exploring the early-comic 'friends with benefits' relationship between Nanase and Elliot, or even an AU in which Nanase and Elliot stayed together.

- A look into Justin's fantasies regarding Elliot

- What if man-Susan and girl-Justin's moment of passion during the birthday party arc hadn't been interrupted?

- Taking Grace's passion for body-freedom to the next level, to a full-on protest movement; possibly with Susan as an ally?

- Sarah and Elliot sure were into each other as opposite genders during the birthday party, weren't they...? Suppose they were given the chance to explore this attraction more thoroughly...

- Ellen seems like quite the wild child...might she be open to having some fun with her friends outside of Nanase?

- Simple one-offs with pairings of your choice, no plot needed!

- Anything else you can think of!

So go for it, EGS fans! Make it happen!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.