Click Here!

SS/HG fic

Guest Carha

Ok I am looking for a fic that was rather dark in nature featuring SS/HG. Here is what I remember, Hermione had a memory palace, she was a spy, and when she was captured she went into a trap door of her mind. She may have been a death eater. I also think there was something about a wand knife and she was helping to train others in dueling. If anyone remembers this please help :)

Guest ananomalie

Ok I am looking for a fic that was rather dark in nature featuring SS/HG. Here is what I remember, Hermione had a memory palace, she was a spy, and when she was captured she went into a trap door of her mind. She may have been a death eater. I also think there was something about a wand knife and she was helping to train others in dueling. If anyone remembers this please help :)

I think you're looking for is "When a Lioness Fights" by Kayly Silverstorm. Brilliant story of Hermione as a Master spy and Severus as a Spy Master. More than worth the time spent reading it, and one of the more brilliant fics I've read. You can find it on ffn.net for sure, and probly a few other sites too.

I think you're looking for is "When a Lioness Fights" by Kayly Silverstorm. Brilliant story of Hermione as a Master spy and Severus as a Spy Master. More than worth the time spent reading it, and one of the more brilliant fics I've read. You can find it on ffn.net for sure, and probly a few other sites too.

That is it! Thank you so much! I have been looking for this fic again for weeks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.