Click Here!

looking for a story, need help

Guest pixie0714

Guest pixie0714

I believe that the story starts with a straight guy, who was a lawyer(i think) who fiance left him and who lost his job. So to forget or escape all the bad events, he takes a vacation to somewhere in the country. He ends up finding a cottage like place that's right next to this guy that owns a hardware store. The hardware guy starts to put the moves on the straight guy. The straight, unable to deny his attraction, let himself experience a relationship with his next door neighbor.

It turns our that the neighbor/hardware owner is from a filthy rich family. That guy wines and dines the lawyer. He even

flew the guy to a island where he gets kidnapped........

I do not remember who wrote this or the title. Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I don't remember this particular story's title but I finally remembered the author's name: Kristina Dalton. She had several very similar style stories centered around a rich, "man-mountain" type (I remember one of the characters in a story she wrote was named Roth). I checked, but it seems all her stories are gone. And, if I remember correctly, she had taken several stories down because they were to be published.

sglily

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.