Click Here!

Final Fantasy 7

Squallfan

Do you think Final Fantasy 7 is worthy of being updated with a remake?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think Final Fantasy 7 is worthy of being updated with a remake?

• Yes
    • No

Guest kirameki
Yeah - and a bit whiney - but sometimes the one on the bottom comes out on top.

I love those kinds of "pushy" bottoms best, personally. biggrin.gif

But, really, anything is better than the weepy "uke"-syndrome that seems to occur far to often(in fandoms it shouldn't be occuring in). dry.gif

And I would love to see that picture if it ever gets made. thumbsup.gif

PS: I have nothing against weepy ukes if that's what the canon gives us ie. gravitation. Or ya know, the weeping is justified, ie noncon. wink.gif Mostly I'm just talking about the stereotype perversing strong non-weepy characters.

I will get to work on that picture right away - just please pray that I can get my scanner working and that I can remember all those things my brother taught me about Photo shop.

My picture of Vincent in nothing but a bow over his "prized possession" is still sitting on the scanner trying to make its way into the stinking computer.

Guest kirameki
I will get to work on that picture right away  - just please pray that I can get my scanner working and that I can remember all those things my brother taught me about Photo shop.

My picture of Vincent in nothing but a bow over his "prized possession" is still sitting on the scanner trying to make its way into the stinking computer.

wub.gif I'll pray.

If you need any help with photoshop, feel free to contact me. I'm not an expert, but am very familiar with the program. happy.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.