Click Here!

Yay!

foeofthelance

I think I have to raise my voice and confess that I'm a member of the minority which uses Word. To this day it hasn't given me any trouble, no crashing or anything, and my only complaint is the war I have going on with the spellchecker.

You'd figure that we'd have an accord on at least one of four languages I use (and how do I wish that it'd be English...), but no. laugh.gif

I'll join you in that minority, I like Word, liked it since I first used in in College in 1995 and I also like IE (and yes I've tried other things, but IE works for me). whistle.gif

Poly, exactly how do you go about finding these gremlins and offering them cookies? I'm excellent at baking cookies. All the gremlins have to do is tell me which type they want. ermm.gif

I can easily convert an OpenOffice document into a MS document, but I still want to know how to prevent a MS word processing application from crapping out on me.

You haven't jinxed yourself yet. Just make sure that the gremlins don't find out about this little conversation. whistle.gif You'll be fine.

The vindictive little bastards will only accept Oatmeal Raisin, probably because they heard me mention how much I dislike raisins.

As long as they don't start asking for liver and onions. That'd just be disgusting. Oh hell...what have I done? ermm.gif

I have MS Word again! I can finally write and self edit again! Yay!

I remember the day I began writing my little Zelda fanfic. I had to use notepad because some idiot had removed word.

Damn, when I posted my second fanfic, I was humiliated by all the reviews I got that started out: "except for a few spelling errors...." (I was like "WHAT!")

so anyway, yeah, congrats on the word program. Mine works fine. No problem here, and no, I don't bake cookies anymore, I weild a whip.

laugh.gif I'm looking through a few of my old stories, correcting the "tentative" problem (quite annoying since I'm rather fond of the word), and oh my, how funny: lj's spellchecker is better than MSWord! It actually gives mr the proper spelling for the word (it just doesn't auto correct, but I'm not that lazy...seriously).