Click Here!

Help me find a sasunaru fic

Guest th

Hello!

The fiction I am looking for has sasuke and naruto as the main pairing. It's one of those with a lot of chapters and the main plot is that Naruto and Sasuke grew up together and later have a sexual relationship. However their parents dislike this (yez, both their parents are alive) and sasukes father gets itachi to break them up. However it has a happy ending. Please help me find this.

Thanks beforehand

More details ?....

Because that sounds like many many SasuNaru stories ...

I don't know how to explain further. It's written since they're born, they grow up best friends and later develope a sexual relationship. It's later revealed that Sasukes father once had a thing with Narutos father, and that's why Sasukes father is so against the idea. Narutos father doesnt mind however. Then Itachi talks with them both and Sasuke goes off to work for his fathers company and I don't remember what Naruto does. I do however vaugly remember that Gaara and Naruto afterwards have a small fling. Then fate puts them together again.

If you can think of one or several fanfictions that sound like the one im soooo trying to remember, please post the url :) thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.