Click Here!

I have corrected my disclaimer!

We need the name of the fiction and what archive it's located in to do anything.

OK, the issue is you have a character disclaim, you aren't disclaiming the fandom itself (profit is right so we aren't going to go into that). Here is what you have...

Disclaimer: I do not own Draco Malfoy or any of the characters related to the Harry Potter fandom or books. All rights belong to the Warner Brothers/Rowling. I do not own Jack Sparrow or any characters related to the fandom of Pirates of the Carribbean. All rights belong to Disney. I do not own Peter Drinkwater or any of the characters belonging in the Midsomer Murders fandom. All rights belong to the BBC. I do not own Paris of Troy or any other characters related to the fandom Troy. All rights belong to Warner Brothers.

It should read I don't own Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Midsomer Murders or Troy. That disclaims the fandom not just the characters. Character disclaims are invalid.

When you get it corrected, let us know and we'll check it!

OK, the issue is you have a character disclaim, you aren't disclaiming the fandom itself (profit is right so we aren't going to go into that). Here is what you have...

It should read I don't own Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Midsomer Murders or Troy. That disclaims the fandom not just the characters. Character disclaims are invalid.

When you get it corrected, let us know and we'll check it!

Hi again. Thanks for quick reply once more. I hope I got it right this time. This disclaimer thing is tricky...! Please review.

Sparrowbirdie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.