Click Here!

Doctor Who

Guest Tes

I love Martha and I'd love the see her paired with people. I mainly would like to see Rose/Martha or Master/Martha fics. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Jack, Mickey, Jackie, Donna, or any of those people either. I would just love to see some adult fics written about her and another character from the show.

I prefer to see BDSM in the story, but it doesn't have to be like that. I would just really would like to see Rose/Martha and/or Master/Martha fics and I prefer for it to be rough sex, but I understand Martha will have to fight back a little for it to be realistic because she wouldn't just take that lying down. Rose and the Master like her in these stories too(even if it's really, really deep down).

If someone made stories like this, I would greatly appreciate it.

• 7 months later...

I love Martha and I'd love the see her paired with people. I mainly would like to see Rose/Martha or Master/Martha fics. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Jack, Mickey, Jackie, Donna, or any of those people either. I would just love to see some adult fics written about her and another character from the show.

I prefer to see BDSM in the story, but it doesn't have to be like that. I would just really would like to see Rose/Martha and/or Master/Martha fics and I prefer for it to be rough sex, but I understand Martha will have to fight back a little for it to be realistic because she wouldn't just take that lying down. Rose and the Master like her in these stories too(even if it's really, really deep down).

If someone made stories like this, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm working on a Martha story that pairs her with Sally Sparrow from Blink, and an original male character (a bit of light BDSM too). It may be a little while before it's finished though as it's quite a long, plot-driven one. While I've been working on it I've been dabbling in a couple of shorter fics so I may get around to writing a Martha one soon. I like the idea of pairing her with Jackie actually, and had an idea about it a while back that I may do. In the meantime, check out Livejournal's "Lifeonmartha" group and Whofic.com (My link), aka A Teaspoon and An Open Mind, which has thousands of Doctor Who fanfic of all kinds and is sorted into categories by Doctor and has an easy-to-navigate search function by character and content. There are a few good adult Martha stories on there. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions. :) I'm glad that you are writing stories for her. I have tried looking up stories with Martha paired with people(mainly the Master and Rose), but everytime I look I don't find what I'm looking for and instead find a bunch of Martha bashing stories. I find it odd that I am having such a hard time finding stories about Martha being paired with people(other than the Doctor, but I don't want those stories). I am glad you are writing one for Sally Sparrow because I also wanted to see Martha paired with her. There are quite a few people actually that I'd like to see Martha paired with such as Baines/Son of Mine, Jenny, Amy and Rory, Jackie and Pete, Jackie and Mickey, and many more pairings. I tried to start writing my own, but I'm really bad at it. Still, thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it and I can't wait to read your stories.

Thanks for the suggestions. :) I'm glad that you are writing stories for her. I have tried looking up stories with Martha paired with people(mainly the Master and Rose), but everytime I look I don't find what I'm looking for and instead find a bunch of Martha bashing stories. I find it odd that I am having such a hard time finding stories about Martha being paired with people(other than the Doctor, but I don't want those stories). I am glad you are writing one for Sally Sparrow because I also wanted to see Martha paired with her. There are quite a few people actually that I'd like to see Martha paired with such as Baines/Son of Mine, Jenny, Amy and Rory, Jackie and Pete, Jackie and Mickey, and many more pairings. I tried to start writing my own, but I'm really bad at it. Still, thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it and I can't wait to read your stories.

Keep writing! You might be better than you think. Even if it's just for your own enjoyment - no one else has to read them if you don't want them to. smile.gif Although they're not Martha-based, I have a couple of other Doctor Who stories on here (my pen name is Caides). There are certainly Rose/Martha (one called Playing Doctors and Nurses is good) stories on Teaspoon, plus Donna/Martha and I think Master/Martha too.

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.