Click Here!

Into the Dark

Divanora

More Jamie?  

1. 1. Do you want a sequel/spin-off with Jamie?

• Yes
    • No

Chapter 6 Reviews:

whereismyorangehoodie: yea, that's kind of what I thought - it was what I was aiming to describe at least. Glad you found it realistic!

yaoizzz: took a while, but I did continue ;P

ThatRedHead: don't take a break from your stories - I want to read more too! lol. I don't have any plans on Matt becoming a main char - but I will/do have a poll about Jamie (if I can figure out the poll function)

Passing Reader: I really want him and Muranthen back together too :P He's getting closer though!

Kylee: Yes, Matt is going to be very helpful to Alex (now that he's stopped being a dick!) Glad to know you read the replies ;)

sahari 90% of the next chapter, not of the whole story, sorry for the confusion! I have about...45-50% of the full story written, and about a third posted.

Althydia: some of your questions are answered :) There are still some mysteries to solve though! Hope you liked the explanations. I am glad that people like Jamie though - I have a poll up about him, if you're curious!

green: there will be more magic coming. And that's also how Matt learned the language :)

miles: yea...I guess it wasn't that big of a surprise, huh :P Well, to the readers. Alex was definitely surprised!

Nodoz: Thanks for the info :) It's hard to describe something you've never experienced before!

Terry: Please don't die! The story will be finished, not to worry, even if there are some long delays in updating. I can only wish I could spend my time writing!

RT: Now I'm going to keep picturing him with crazy red hair and tear drop tattoos...lol!

SakeMan: Yea, Alex isn't having an easy time of it. As the saying goes - always darkest before the dawn! Thanks for the description - hope it sounded fairly accurate to you!

secret quill: Glad you like it, and I have no plans on stopping :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.