Click Here!

the usual

Guest SombaPaTi

Guest SombaPaTi

I am looking for a Harry/Draco fic I haven't read in awhile. I'm not sure if it was ever posted on this site, but Draco is the White Dragon and Harry is the Phoenix. They both have bad pasts, they complete a bond. After Harry defeats Voldemort, he gets hit by a variety of spells and loses his memory. Draco goes into depression, starts a band called White Dragon. Kind of forget what happens after that, but there is something about a White Witch or something who helps Harry realize he can't remember anything and Draco uses a pensieve to restore Harry's memories completely. Harry becomes a leader of some type using marks similar to the Dark Mark to communicate with his followers, I think I remember something about Earth Magic. Harry and Draco have children but using a surrogate mother.

Guest sanlin22

I am looking for a Harry/Draco fic I haven't read in awhile. I'm not sure if it was ever posted on this site, but Draco is the White Dragon and Harry is the Phoenix. They both have bad pasts, they complete a bond. After Harry defeats Voldemort, he gets hit by a variety of spells and loses his memory. Draco goes into depression, starts a band called White Dragon. Kind of forget what happens after that, but there is something about a White Witch or something who helps Harry realize he can't remember anything and Draco uses a pensieve to restore Harry's memories completely. Harry becomes a leader of some type using marks similar to the Dark Mark to communicate with his followers, I think I remember something about Earth Magic. Harry and Draco have children but using a surrogate mother.

It's called Double Edged Sword by Romaine and there are a couple sites you can read it on. Here's a link to forever fandom: http://www.foreverfandom.net/viewstory.php?sid=15300

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.