Click Here!

contradicting Harry's

Guest Anon

I'm searching for two stories and Harry's personality in each kind of contradicts the other.

The first has Harry in love with Voldemort's hidden son who was raised by the Malfoys. He goes to school under a glamour. Harry eventually becomes a spy for Voldemort after their relationship is revealed to him. At some point Harry reveals his alliances in an effort to protect his lover (who's name I can't remember) and ends up being continuously tortured by the "light" side but is eventually saved when the "dark" side comes to save him but the torture results in him being in a coma until the very end when he finally wakes up.

The other is about a Harry that is strong due to constant effort and training. He has a secret crush on either Charlie or Bill. When his crush comes to visit they bring their male lover, an aururor in-training, along and Harry eventually fights them to "test" them. Soon after his secret crush is revealed and I can't remember where the story goes from there.

If you know either of these stories, which I'm pretty sure are on FF.net, I would appreciate either a web address, title, or author name. Thank you.

Well, good news and bad news.

Good news is I'm fairly certain I know both stories you're talking about. I don't remember the titles, but the stories sound very familiar to me. They're Branwen777 stories.

The bad news is all of Branwen777's stories have been removed from the internet completely. If they're still online somewhere, nobody has been able to find them, as it's been a bit of a hot topic from what I've seen on forums. Her author profile on fanfiction.net has more information as to her leaving. No one is sure if she'll be back.

In any case... that's where those stories went, I believe.

• 4 months later...

This was true but she is back and just as good if not better then ever, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.