Click Here!

searching for a vampire m/m I read a long time ago

Guest incatilnam

Guest incatilnam

hi everybody,

thanks for taking the time to check this.

I'm searching for a quite peculiar original fic about vampires I read a long time ago. I remember it started with vampires coming down on Earth to "hunt" (vampires sort of lived up in the sky in a big spaceship? they had a king and twisted court policies and saw humans like cattle?). humans lived like in the middle age (but there was a town much like a thousand and a night?) and there was this boy, living as an outsider in a village that got targeted in the hunt (possibly a thief? he didn't belong to any tribe/family and that was bad?). the boy was captured by the vampires, and their boss, a sort of prince, claimed the boy as a pet... he brought the boy back to "vampires' land" and then he proceeded to tame the boy, the boy escaped back, there was a complicated plot about succession in the vampires monarchy and maybe the boy sort of helped the prince in the end? and vampires wanted to leave Earth but the spaceship didn't have enough energy? I know, it's quite fuzzy, but I don't remember much else aside the fic being completed and quite long.

please, if you know anything about that, let me know! it's driving me crazy!

thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.