Click Here!

Say Uncle

AccioLucius

Hi, I recently started a Danny Phontom FF. Vlad and an OC is the pairing. I'm developing it roughly as I go along, so feedback is greatly appreciated. This is my first adult fic.

Title: Uncle Vlad

Author: AccioLucius

Rating: Adult+

Summary: The Fenton's eldest daughter Roslynne (OC) takes up residence with "Uncle" Vlad. What awaits her in time is not what she expected.

Feedback: Very much needed and wanted. Nothing makes me happier than knowing someone is into my writing enough to critique it.

Fandom: Danny Phantom

URL: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092879

Read and Reviews are greatly appreciated. I hope I can get to know a few other Vlad fans.

~AccioLucius.

:)

Except:

Red eyes glowed down at her. She wanted to run, but her legs would not move.

A pale figure came toward her and whispered into her ear. Its breath was icy against her neck, making her shiver.

Roz consciously strained to hear what the figure was saying, but it was like it was not talking at all.

The figure continued to linger around her neck. It put its hands on the sides of her shoulders. It was like ice was touching her bare skin. As she tried to pull away, the figure slowly ran its mouth up her neck to still her. She could now feel her body warming up and closed her eyes.

After a moment the figure paused with its mouth resting on her neck. When it parted its lips it slowly and gently sunk its fangs into her neck. With a gasp she stood on her tiptoes and arched her back. The figure’s reaction was a quick clamping of its jaws deeper into her neck.

Roz awoke with a gasp of both pleasure and pain. She quickly sat up and put a hand to her neck. There was no blood or wound, but she could swear there was a strange sensation.

Her eyes darted around the room in panic. The dream was startling, but the disturbing part was that Roz realized that the figure seemed familiar. She knew she had seen it before. But where?

• 2 weeks later...