Click Here!

SS/HG story

Guest nicky1985824

Guest nicky1985824

Hi!

The story I'm looking for takes place after Hermione graduated Hogwarts. After the end of the war Hermione goes to America to be an Auror. She meets a nice guy and she marries him. They have a son. Hermione's husband, who is also an Auror is killed in action, Hermione injures badly. After the death of her husband she comes back to England. She visits Hogwarts and her son takes an instant liking on Snape. He calls him "Fesser Snake". Hermione tries to carry on with her life and she starts dating. After a bad date she meets Snape and they are talking for hours. And of course they fall in love with each other.

Unfortunately I don't remember the title of this story. It was a long one and has been finished. I would really appreciate if somebody told me the title because I'm looking for this quite a long time. Thank you in advance.

• 9 months later...
Guest queenshawni

This is a quote from the Biggest Mystery chapter 8 Friends

"What did I miss?" Hermione asked.

She sat down to join them.

"Fesser Snake did a funny!" Wesley declared.

Hermione had a hand over her mouth and was giggling.

"Sweetie, it's Professor Snape, not snake," Hermione choked out. "What did he do?"

Hermione also is married to an auror Travis in the beginning of the story.. even if it's not the right one it's a good story by TXWitchywoman

If you have one similar I'd love the link anyway.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.