Click Here!

Looking for old fic about a Roman sex slave.

Guest Tylendel

Guest Tylendel

Hello meta-fic-mind!

I'm looking for a fic I read about 3 years ago. It had about 20 chapters and it was about a Roman sex slave.

I seem to remember the author having some issues with the site, or another author... or maybe Kira - the one who does the fics called "Taming Rikki"... I know it's random, but that's what I remember. Perhaps some of that is why I cannot find the story any longer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello meta-fic-mind!

I'm looking for a fic I read about 3 years ago. It had about 20 chapters and it was about a Roman sex slave.

I seem to remember the author having some issues with the site, or another author... or maybe Kira - the one who does the fics called "Taming Rikki"... I know it's random, but that's what I remember. Perhaps some of that is why I cannot find the story any longer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

This may be the author of that fic and she tells about it in her profile.

Guest Tylendel

Thank you all so much!!!!!

I can't believe you all reacted so quickly! You all nailed it! That is exactly what I remembered... with the publishing and everything.

The author mentioned the name of one of the characters, and then I really knew it to be true.

I'm just still in shock about how fast that was... >.< O.O....*blink

Thank you. That was really bothering me. Now I can get back to properly lurking...

:)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.