Click Here!

Harry/snape snpe bottom

Siriusly_Wicked

Hey im lookig for a Harry/Snape fic where they meet in a club and somehow get talking. Some guy chats Harry up insulting Snape at the same time. Harry complains everyone wants to top Harry Potter, Snape says not him hes a bottom and they go home together. Not sure but somehow they keep getting together. Something makes me think that in the beginning Harry is not very considerate of snape but i cold be wrong. I cant remember where i read it but it may have been on walking the plank.

Ok so now the second thing is Rinsbanes fics i have never read any of her fics as i dont keep a live journal. Is there anywhere she is archived ? I have searched google and all that comes back is recs where the link loops back to live journal. So does anyone have any of her fics saved ? I really want to read butter mountain curdled mountain saying that all of her fics are reced all over the place so any of them would do.

Thanks

For your second part of your query. As you know where the author posts, that means you need to take the time to go there.

I went on and registered and now all i get is the blue page saying no where as before i registered i got a page saying i had to join. So i did take the time to go there and had no luck. Alot of the time you can find another place where the author is archived.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.