Click Here!

The Nightmare Continues

TheBlackadder

Hey Guys,

Since my unfortunate computer disaster it's taken me a while to get back into the writing step. However I have been seeing my muse (the muse of sleep deprivation! She rocks!) again lately and it's been helping my write my Sherlock Holmes FanFiction.

I did have a couple of requests to post the missing chapters from my Peter Pan "Hook's Wendy" story, but the only way to do that is to retype it from my hard copy that I thankfully printed before that stupid virus ate everything.

Although it's slow going, it gives me a chance to refresh my typing skills, AND correct a few errors and add a line or two to my already written story. It, like most of my stories, is not finished but I think I have 70 chapters done. I've only posted up to 60 now. I'm trying to type and post a chapter a day.

Seriously though you guys, I never thought losing so many stories and so much work out of the blue would be so traumatic. But it really devastated and hurt me beyond belief. If it wasn't for the stories I had posted here, on Adult FanFiction I don't know if I would have ever gone back to writing again.

With my Twitter account now in full operation I try to post updates every time I add a chapter or edit something so that my 'fans' can follow it. (I'm not being sarcastic by the way, I'm amazed really and it's hard for me to believe I have actual fans. LOL. I'm so completely amateur it's not even funny.)

So that's what's going on with me right now. I'm glad I found incentive to write again, it's incredibly therapeutic for me. When my life both sucks and blows I can always escape into a world I created with characters I understand.

Oceans of Love, ~Marian~

Try Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) to back up your work.

whenever you save, your document, etc, gets backed up on their server and you can access it from anywhere. you can get 2 GB free storage and share between computers, too.

I know it sounds crazy, but I like a hardcopy (you know on that stuff that comes from trees) of all my work. I've had too many computer's crap out on me I guess.