Click Here!

Two of my stories are gone

Guest Emerald

Guest Emerald

Tonight I went to go back up two of my stories onto my new computer, since the original documents of the story have been lost to computer limbo. When I went to my profile I only had two stories up when I should have had four. My stories Scars, "We all have them" and There is something in the water have vanished completely and the last time I read over them in September they were there and neither were old at all, so I doubt they were reported as abandoned. In any case, I never got a notice saying my story were going to be taken down, if I had I would have backed them up sooner. As far as I know neither were in violation of the rules both were in Harry Potter>Threesome/moresomes with the appropriate rating and warnings along with a disclaimer. I have looked through the most recent news and do not see anything that says the server crashed and some stories were lost. So what happened to them and is there a way I can get them back? Even if I am for some reason not allowed to put them on the site.

Guest Emerald

They were deleted because you posted them when you were underage. As you are WELL aware, the site has strict rules of use regarding the age of the user.

Now that you're over 18, you're welcome to repost them.

I can understand that, but it seems a bit useless deleting them so recently since I am 19 now. Anyway, is there any way I can get at least one of stories back? All I really want is Scars, "we all have them" and I know it was removed sometime after the first week of October.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.