Click Here!

Neko x Werewolf and/or vampire challenge

Guest momsrascal92

Guest momsrascal92

I want YOU to write a piece of erotic fiction containing my character the setting may be modern though a fantasy medieval setting suits her. Here's her profile.

Name: Daiya

Personality: Despite all appearances, she is a barbaric warrior who isn't afraid of getting dirty. She has the strength and abilities of a barbarian. She cold but can be made warmhearted if you can gain her respect. She's quite violent and hyperactive and has a short temper. She loves raw meat though has a respect for someone who can cook.

History: Her past is unknown, though something makes it seem like she's not quite mortal...

• 3 weeks later...

I want YOU to write a piece of erotic fiction containing my character the setting may be modern though a fantasy medieval setting suits her. Here's her profile.

Name: Daiya

Personality: Despite all appearances, she is a barbaric warrior who isn't afraid of getting dirty. She has the strength and abilities of a barbarian. She cold but can be made warmhearted if you can gain her respect. She's quite violent and hyperactive and has a short temper. She loves raw meat.

History: Her past is unknown, though something makes it seem like she's not quite mortal...

Actually she's a cat girl. not a neko. no anthro. no shape shifting. just a girl with cat ears and tail. Also she's not afraid of dogs. in fact they're her favorite animal. I have a fairly clear vision for this origional writing but I like seeing how people interpret things.

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.