S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

This was something never (as far as I am aware) featured in the Manga, and as an American citizen, not one of the Shippuden episodes I have personally witnessed yet. However, it is one episode in a filler arc which caught my attension, if only for the simple fact that two Kyuubi are manifested.

The Facts:

Sora, a no-name random character, has been infused with the fox's chakra in order to make him into a weapon. Due to various circumstances, he has accessed the chakra and transformed into the four-tailed version of the Kyuubi. Naruto, subjected to the chakra after repeated attacks on him, begins to transform as well (I am unclear as to how many tails he achieves canon wise). Yamato is unable to cage either the real Jinchuuriki or Sora due to some outside influence; in the end, it is Naruto stabbing himself with a kunai which forces him back from the edge.

Challenge:

Take the reality of the episode summary above and twist it for me, however you like. The only requirements are that Naruto is unable to reverse the change before it progresses beyond his control (how many tails is purely up to you), and that some sort of sexual conotation is present. This does not mean there has to be straight-out beast (though I wouldn't complain), or even sex at all, simply that the pair of Kyuubi are either contemplating or come very close to interaction of that sort (with each other, with Yamato, I have no preference, really).

Make it a oneshot, make it an epic, either way, I will gladly lap up every drop of the fic if someone takes up this challenge.

You will also get lots of cookies and major hype on my Twitter and FB accounts.

For multiple days.

On end.

Anyone?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.